Stay healthy! Safety guide for your stay in Salzburg
Is there a quarantine obligation?
No, an entry to Salzburg is possible without quarantine. But regulations can change – Please check before travelling to Salzburg!
3G Test:Are you Tested - Vaccinated - Recovered?
Then you can enjoy Salzburg again.
Guided tours:no registration - and testing obligation after 3G
- We will guide you safely through the city - with a distance of 2meters (6,5 feet);)
- FFP2 -masks in closed rooms obligatory - always bring your mask, please
- 11 persons ore more in a group have to use FF2 masks outside as well
- Max. 10 persons per guide from different households + 10 children
- Groups 11-50 persons must be registered (guide will assist)
- Indoor 4 persons/table plus max. 6 children
- Outdoor 10 persons/table plus max. 10 children
- FFP2 mask until seated at table
- FFP2 mask for staff (mouth-nose protection if tested, vaccinated or recovered)
- Closing time 10pm o'clock
Recreational facilities:3G rule
- Registration required if length of stay is more than 15 minutes
- No registration required if mainly outdoors (e.g. zoo)
Museum visits and shops:no entry test required
- FFP2 mask obligation for visitors
- Limitation of the number of visitors: 20m² / visitor
- Minimum distance of 2 meters with persons from different households
- Please familiarize yourself with the rules of each museum and shop.
Digitally recorded self-tests (living room tests) valid as of 19 May
As of May 19, "self-tests" will also be recognized as admission tests, must not be older than 24 hours. This requires an app and QR codes, which will be available in pharmacies from May 19.
The app "Selbsttest RK Salzburg App" can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store (according to the Red Cross in the course of the week).
- Scan QR code
- Enter personal data
- Perform test
- Take a picture of the result
- Certificate is sent to your smartphone via SMS
You will find the following test stations on the left side of the old town:
Apotheke zum goldenen Biber (Getreidegasse) https://apotheken.oesterreich-testet.at/#/registration/start
Alte f.e. Hofapotheke (Alter Markt) https://apotheken.oesterreich-testet.at/#/registration/start
New: Mozartplatz 5, next to Misc.Fashion!!!
Monday-Friday 9:00-19:00 and Saturday 9:00-17:00
New: Hellbrunner Straße 11A
Monday-Friday 9:00-19:00 h and Saturday 9:00-17:00 h
Information: WKS subject to change!